Nature of work: The Admin Assistant is required to provide the much needed technical and administrative support to the technical section of the program. He/She is responsible for ensuring that the administrative and office support functions are provided and available for Ideyalab team members.
- Set up new email address for new staff and help to delete email for resigned staff
- Provide overall support to the technical managers of the program
- Coordinate with companies for website or email hosting
- Liaise with organizations and other institutions as required by the Project Managers
- Provide support (documentation and administrative) to the trainings, seminars, study tours, workshops, or meetings that they may be assigned to
- Ensure that all administrative requirements of the component activities are facilitated
- Assist follow up with members for any meetings and workshops organize and conduct by Ideyalab team members and installation of hardware and software
- Secures signatures for organizational documents
- Prepares and tracks official correspondence for the organization
- Supports the team throughout the production process
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Fresh graduates or undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Capacity to work autonomously but in close coordination with the line manager
- Understands basic use of graphic editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
- Intermediate computer skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Has attention to detail and deadline-oriented creativity
- Have abilities to develop and update organization website, messengers, facebook and other medias
- Good team work, coordination, communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s/College Degree (Finance/Accounting/Business course or equivalent).
- Preferably with experience related to the job required.
- Must have strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Possess good communication skills and can deal with different kinds of customers.
- Must be organized and goal driven.
- Exemplary management and organizational skills is a strong communicator and resourceful problem solver.
- Experience as an administrative assistant, executive assistant or office assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.