Posted 4 years ago
Nature of work: The IT Developer will be assigned as part of the development team wherein he/she will build websites for client companies, manage information systems, and code data.
- Configures and validates secure systems and physical controls
- Tests security products and systems to detect security weakness
- Supports the development team in daily administrative tasks
- Understands basic use of Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Document, and Powerpoint
- Holds a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent courses
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Computer science, Information science and any other equivalent.
- Web design/development experience.
- Must be able to code for custom development.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects and internal requests, etc.
- Positive attitude, willingness to contribute at all levels, and ability to adapt to new company goals.
- Strong level of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation.