Posted 4 years ago
Nature of work: The Multimedia Artist will be assigned as part of the multimedia team wherein he/she craft illustrations for social media, design posters for clients, update multimedia calendar, coordinate video projects, and prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Executes graphic designs and videos for collateral and promotional materials that support the client’s marketing and sales efforts in an appropriate and effective manner
- illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Applies story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes and characters
- Participates in design and production of multimedia campaigns, handles budgeting and scheduling, and assists with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design, and progress tracking
- Supports the team throughout the production process
- Manages client concerns and ongoing multimedia projects as part of daily tasks
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia/Information Design or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good in conceptualization / composition of design.
- Understands basic use of graphic editing software such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe InDesign.
- Has attention to detail and deadline-oriented creativity
- Aware of current graphic designing trends such as typography, animation, font families, video styles
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both oral and written.