Nature of work: The writer will be assigned as part of editorial team wherein he/she will write feature articles, create press releases, and prepare social media copies for client companies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Produces media content for social media channels
- Assists the head writer in executing content strategies across all platforms (traditional and digital)
- Coordinates with stakeholders for content production and development
- Produces publicity materials for client companies
- Understands basic use of photo editing and presentation software such as Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Knows basic publication work, process, and writing styles
- Has attention to detail and deadline-oriented creativity
- Aware of current graphic designing trends such as typography, animation, font families
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- Writing experience.
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software and other media platforms.